Monday, December 19, 2011

Poll: Ever used the "street view" feature in Google Earth?

It's like driving up and down streets.It's awesome.|||Oh my gosh. Yes! I saw my house! It was kind of creepy though to see my mom's car in front of it. I'm like, "Woah, who took that picture?"|||I have. I so wanted to see what California looked like. I love it! Thanks for asking this.





Click on the little cameras lined up in the street, people.|||Yes I have. I still like Virtual Earth better. They give a better view.|||yes. you can see people's houses. ha!|||Yes my husband is addicted to it...|||yes, you can see my house on there.|||It's a bit creepy because it seems like another tool for a stalker to use! I don't like being able to actually see my home!|||Yes, Google Earth is Fascinating....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment