Monday, December 19, 2011

Google earth street view?

I can't seem to find it, on the google earth website, it doesn't say anything about it, i typed in the street address in the fly to box but i want to see the close up views like the one everyones talking about on tv.|||here





http://maps.google.com/help/maps/streetv鈥?/a>





its at google maps, not google earth


whats up with the guy below me?





oh and its only in select cities for now. the ones with a camera icon





only blue highlighted roads have streetviews. sometimes if your not right on the blue, it won't load properly





I love this guy in the video.......... I never heard google pronounced that way ghoohgal|||It only works for google maps.|||you have to do it on google maps, and it only has some places and streets right now, not every where|||if you click on the button that says hybrid you can look on to the street view. if you need any other help just contact me at rebnron@yahoo.com i can guide you through it. I use google earth everyday.|||Go to Google Maps and select the street view


http://maps.google.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment